Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Workshop this past weekend

Wow....We had a great time at the workshop this past weekend. I wanted to thank the 20+ area photographers that attended. The focus was on basic in studio lighting skills focused mainly around glamour lighting. I jam packed in tons of information within a 3 hour span.

I wanted to thank our models Yandra and Rachael who both really worked well together. We all had a blast. Oh, thank you to Marlena for doing hair and makeup as well!

We held the workshop at my studio, Blue Hen Studios in Newark, Delaware on Main Street. I am in the process of coming up with topics for upcoming workshops in the near future, so if any of you here reading my blog are interested in attending, please send me an email and I will add you to my workshop contact list.

No comments: