Sunday, July 6, 2008

Recent Freelance Photographer Positions

Hey everyone. Thanks for stopping by my blog again. Just a quick update to let you know that this past week I accepted a freelance photography position with the News Journal. When reviewing my portfolio I was really excited when the single word used to describe my body of work was "AMAZING!"

I am looking forward to getting future assignments for the News Journal and I hope you recognize my work while reading it everyday (and also online at www.delawareonline.com too) :)

As some of you know already I have been freelancing for Spark Magazine (which is a sister company to the News Journal / both are owned my Gannett ). . . .I have had a ton of event coverage there and also recently did a photoshoot for them with the local up and coming band Bombs Away from Newark. Looks like they are going to be signed soon with a national label. Congrats to those guys as it was a true pleasure working with them on their shoot for Spark's Summer Concert Series.

I also have just accepted a photography position with the Las Vegas Word Magazine that covers the national hip-hop and r and b scene. I will be shooting events, private parties, celebs, sports figures, and musicians for them from New York City to Washington, DC. I am looking forward to meeting and networking with tons of new people through this relationship. My first assignment is next weekend with LadyB, some of you might remember her as the first woman emcee in the word to play hip-hop on the radio back in the early 80's. These days she runs her own program on Sirius Radio!

That's it for now!!!

Have a great week!

No comments: